Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you
Selling your home is all about knowing the local housing market. As a local expert and industry professional with the areas top brokerage, I have the tools and expertise you need to get the job done. I utilize a proven 6-step process that makes selling your home easy and stress free.
1) Enhance - The first step in selling any home is packaging the home for sale. I provide advice and tips backed up by market research that will help you to prepare your home to be put on the market.
2) Best List Price - We walk through the pros and cons of the different pricing strategies, and find the one that works best for you.
3) Total Exposure - After we have the home ready for sale, and priced properly, I put my marketing expertise to work. I leverage the power of DSRE and my own marketing network and tools to go a step above the rest and reach the maximum amount of home buyers.
4) Negotiate - When we receive an initial offer, I negotiate with the buyers to get a deal favorable to my clients. Because only 1 in 20 offers are accepted in their original form, it is valuable to have an experienced professional to negotiate on your behalf.
5) Transaction Management - After an offer is accepted, my team and I manage the entire transaction from contract to close. If you have sold property in the past, you know that this is the period with many potential pitfalls and where deals can fall apart. My team eliminates those problems before they happen for a stress free transaction and a successful closing.
6) Advisory Services - Oftentimes home sellers have a lot of questions. As an industry professional, I help guide clients through what can be a complicated process and always communicate in a timely manner.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!